Sunday, January 9, 2011

Armory Expansion Continues, Other News

Well, needless to say I'm pleased with how the Armory is turning out. The newest additions are the "Vicious Element" setups, which utilize Element Attack Up in conjunction with X Element +2 to get the most out of your high element weapons. (Yes. They do stack.)

Personally, I use the Vicious Flex Element setup gemmed with Dragon Attack +2 along with Divine Exodus to solo Akantor. It may not be the fastest, but it's damn fun and gets the job done when I need some parts but don't want to spend excess time on AHP.



In other news, I've been looking around about my Photoshop problems and no help. Probably gonna have to reinstall it. The issue now is finding out where I put all the stuff. Either way. Updated maps should be starting to come by next weekend, as well as a few visual tweaks with the blog itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HawkBlog LiveStream

Watch live streaming video from HawkBlogStream at livestream.com