Monday, December 20, 2010

Livestream, Sound, and Event

Finally got the USB sound card I ordered so now I can work around my broken microphone jack and get some sound when we stream MHP3. I worked out some bugs with it and played around with the resolution and bitrate, so now we have decent quality overall. The video itself is a bit fuzzy, but it doesn't lag up as much as it used to - as least thats what I think.

If you go on the Livestream page you can see there's three tests. The first had the original resolution (4:3) and 400kbps with keyframes every 2 seconds. The second has the native PSP resolution and 500kbps with keyframes every 1 second. The last has the same settings as the second, except the resolution was doubled.

If you wanna take a look at the second (the best one in my opinion...) you can follow the link here:

MHP3 Audio Test II - Jinouga

I will be attempting to stream tomorrow [Dec 21st, 2010] around 1PM Eastern time. Hopefully my internet won't crap out and my computer's video card won't crash like it did the last time we tried to stream... We'll be on US AdHoc Party, so feel free to join us if theres room. Upcoming Events has been updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HawkBlog LiveStream

Watch live streaming video from HawkBlogStream at livestream.com